First, straight through the valve
Straight-through type is the most common structure, the media import and export channels in the same direction was 180 °, but the fluid resistance of the largest.
Second, the DC valve
DC or Y-shaped stop valve, the valve body flow path and the main channel into a slash, the fluid resistance is small, and more for solid particles or viscous fluid.
Third, the right angle valve
The right-angled fluid only needs to change the primary direction so that the pressure drop through the valve is smaller than that of the conventional structure. The valve body is mostly forged, suitable for smaller pass through, the higher pressure of the cut-off valve.
- The Working Principle And Fault Han...
- Introduction Of Turbine Groove Butt...
- What Are The Characteristics Of The...
- The Installation Of The Ball Valve
- Maintenance And Maintenance Of The ...
- How To Choose A Valve
- Comparison Of Valve Differences
- The Characteristics Of The Ball Valve
- What Is The Basic Function Of The V...
- How The Ball Valve Works
- What Are The Types Of Pumps?
- The Global Valve Market Distribution